«Le U» is a further developed TA6V titanium implant from the ARCA-MEDICA Company for semi-rigid re-stabilization in the area of the lumbar spine.
«Le U» is simple to insert and leads to minor distraction with:
- relief of the small vertebral joints
- enlargement of the foramina
- limitation of the mobility especially in extension, but also in rotation
- shock absorbing function by taking over a part of the load
Minor instability following:
- decompression of spinal canal stenosis,
- disc hernia dissection, especially recurring,
- resection of the flavum ligament joint cysts,
- protection of a neighboring segment following rigid spondylodesis,
- Baastrup’s disease, soft stenosis through ligamentum flavum.
This post is also available in Deutsch.